Are you settling for the status-quo of how things are instead of aiming towards how great life can be?
Many people get so used to living their lives the way they are that sometimes they don’t even realize how easy it is to make their lives better.
When you have been stressed for some time, it usually manifests as physical symptoms in your body. These symptoms tend to build up gradually so it is easy to get used to them and just accept them as normal and adapt your life around the symptoms.
Although some people thrive on change others will avoid it at all costs. Even when they know there are problems in their life, either in their relationships, their work situation or their finances they avoid making the necessary changes.
Once you have decided what you need to work on try making just a few changes at a time. Make sure they are achievable.
To start with it is just as important to get in the habit of making changes as it is to achieve massive results. Just like when you find a diet that works for you and helps you change your weight and have much more energy, once you start to see results it is much easier to make the changes needed to improve your life.
One thing that you can do that can give you much more time in your life is to learn to control your emails and your mobile phone. Although it can be difficult to live in our fast paced world where all our gadgets seem to leave us with less time than ever, there are things you can do to help yourself.
Emails and internet:
* Have several email addresses and use them to separate out urgent, not so urgent, work, family or just general emails.
* If you are like many people you tend to get on a number of email lists that are not really critical. Use a separate email address, maybe a free Gmail or Yahoo one that it doesn’t really matter if you don’t read them regularly.
* Make specific times each day when you read non urgent emails. If you are the sort of person that can spend all day reading and responding to non-urgent emails make a commitment to only look at them once or twice a day and only for a limited amount of time.
* If you can get lost surfing the net for endless hours, again set aside a limited amount of time each day and stick to it.
* If you have a mobile phone that is used for work, turn it off when you go home or at least when you go to bed. There are very few jobs where it is critical that you are contactable 24 hours a day, this is just a habit many people have gotten into.
* If you leave home and realize you have forgotten your mobile phone, don’t go back for it. Most people have several phone numbers they can be contacted on and it is rarely critical that we have mobiles on us all the time. Again this is often just a habit we have gotten into.
So enjoy yourself. Get motivated to change and make your life more balanced.
Please go to our website and fill in our membership site survey and let us know what you would like most help with in balancing your life.
If you would like some extra help with balancing your life, please click the links below on our website http://wheeloflifebook.com to find some of the tools we have assembled to help you.
If you do not already have a copy then purchase your copy of “The Wheel of Life’s 8 Keys to Success” book and accept our help to start balancing your life today.
Click here for our Resources and Free Stuff section.
Click here for our Wheel of Life Store.
Click here to complete our Membership site survey
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com
Love to hear from you
John and Linda Ballis