For many people the biggest challenge they face is finding the way to live their unique purpose and destiny in life?
The issue is not that they don’t have the talent or interest to find their soul purpose, in fact, it is far simpler.
For many people it is a struggle for them to fully understand their purpose because they haven’t woken up to – or are only partially awake to – their unique individual place in the world as a whole unit. Most people hold on to old, limiting beliefs of themselves and the world in general. Many, many people don’t realise the significance of the statement
“everyone and everything in the world and universe is interconnected.”
When people become overwhelmed by all the changes in the world around them, most people live their lives within a “very small story”. As a result, of doing this they confine themselves to a “small self.”
This is the real reason why so many people feel that they don’t have a purpose, or that they aren’t able to actually *live* the life they were born to live.
The first secret in your journey towards activating your life’s purpose and being able to live a purpose driven life is to develop new beliefs about yourself and about your role in the world and its future.
If you want to live a fulfilling purposeful life, first you must fully understand the challenges and opportunities of your life along with those of the larger world today. That is really the only way any of us can be truly creative individuals and find the way we can be of service to the world.
There are a number of things that need to be recognised in order for a full understanding of the shifts needing to take place for you to cultivate your sense of compassion and of the infinite possibilities available at this moment in time.
These understandings of life are:
- Become aware of who and what you are and what you need to become in order to be able to deal with the complexity of our current time and become aware of how the world, as a whole, is evolving.
- It is believed by many that human societies are in the process of re-patterning. Social constructs are dissolving and whole new stories are trying to emerge. Recognise how this is affecting you (and everyone around you) and see how this is affecting your question “What should I do with my life?”
- All over the world, how we conduct business and commerce and how we interact with others is shifting. This is perhaps the largest and most important social event of the last five thousand years, because commerce impacts almost everything in our lives.
- The rise and fall of different cultures is changing daily-we are swiftly moving towards a planetary civilization that accentuates the uniqueness of each culture while blending them together in a true case of multiculturalism. Think of the great fusions of food and of music and of beliefs that have already taken place since the 2nd world war.
- There are completely new orders of spirituality that are emerging that are not about religion. The new lessons on spirituality are giving us a view of ourselves that we never had before. For the first time ever, we are recognising that we do not just live in the universe, but that the universe lives in us and we are all connected.
When you take all of these ideas together, you can recognise that there is a whole system pattern shift that is happening all around us.
In order to flow with this journey and recognise how it will affect your understanding of your soul purpose it begins by letting go of old beliefs and patterns to make room for the new beliefs and capacities that will empower you to awaken to and live your higher purpose.
Once you recognise this need to shift your ideas around yourself and your place in the universe you will activate your RAS (reticular activating system) and you will begin to see things you need and the answers to your questions on how to change your life in order to discover your unique soul purpose.
Be open to what the universe puts in your path and willing to move through your lessons even if they are challenging. In addition, remember the best way to grow is through adversity. When you find yourself in a situation that you find difficult and are able to move through it you will look back and recognise the value of the situation. How often have you heard people say about a disastrous situation that in retrospect it was the best thing that happened to them as it allowed them to move ahead on a different path on their life’s journey.
Look for your own life’s lessons and see them as part of a bigger picture. Learn to recognise your place in the world and your life purpose will become clearer every day.
John and Linda Ballis
Wheel of Life book
For more helpful tips on balancing your life and further articles revisit this blog regularly, http://wheeloflifeblog.com or go to our website http://wheeloflifebook.com and purchase our book “The Wheel of Life’s 8 Keys to Success”